comes the version 12.4 of TFT, focused on the theme of Neon Nights, with a good handful of new features that go beyond balancing various legends, system adjustments, attributes and others. It is a more complete update than others, so below you will find all the information about it in these patch notes offered by Riot Games.
Gossip and Gadgets Pass II
Like the previous pass, the CyC II pass gives us free content for playing and getting EXP; however, if we upgrade to the + pass for 1295 RP/MT, we will have access to all the rewards. For the first time, the + pass comes with an unlockable level 3 arena (interactive and responsive), the Toxitorium, near the end of the pass. In addition to the Tier 3 Arena, we’ll get rewards only available to true residents of Neon Nights: Tier 1 Arenas, Sparks, Little Legends Eggs, Star Shards, and Pass+ Exclusive Little Legends.
Hextech Battle Arena
Neon Nights will take us to the place where Choncc and Pingu are destined to put their battle bots to the test. Hextech Battle Arena is a futuristic, commentary-based esports arena with over 50 unique dialogue lines depending on what’s happening. Whether we win or lose, this arena will tell us.
|Package||Contents||TFT RP/Coins (Mobile)|
|5 Neon Nights Eggs||Each egg contains a new Neon Nights Little Legend.||2450|
|Pack of 10 + 1 Neon Nights Egg||Each egg contains a new Neon Nights Little Legend.||4900|
|Neon Nights Pass+ Arena Bundle||Hextech Battle Arena Neon Nights Pass+||2595|
|Progress Day Celebration Pack||Neon Nights Pass+Hextech Battle Arena10 Neon Nights Eggs2 Bonus Neon Nights Eggs||7395|
|Neon Nights Mega Pack||Neon Nights Pass+ Hextech Battle Arena 18 Neon Nights Eggs 5 Bonus Neon Nights Eggs||11 020|
TFT Qualifiers – Phase 2
- A partial reset has been done, so you will drop 1 division. For example, if you were Gold II, you will become Silver II.
- If you’re really good at this game and you’re on Master or higher, you’ll drop to Diamond 4.
- After the reset, you’ll have five provisional games, meaning you won’t lose LP for falling below 4th in your first five qualifiers of the new stage. You’ll also get bonus LP for finishing in the top four. Good luck!
- The rewards from the first half of Gossip & Junk qualifiers will be distributed this patch, but it might take a couple of days for all of them to be distributed.
- If you’ve reached at least Gold during the first half of Gossip and Gadgets, you’ll receive a new emote!
Rangos de Hyper Roll y Double Up
- Players who reach Blue, Purple, and Hyper/Double before the middle of the set will receive emotes.
- Hyper Roll and Double Up ranks will not fully reset. Instead, players in Blue or higher will drop to the bottom of Blue.
- And, if you made it to Blue, Purple, or Hyper/Double on Hyper Roll or Double Up, you’ll also receive these emotes when the set is halfway over.
TFT Boost Changes
- Chemical Overload blast damage based on % max health: 20/30/40 ⇒ 20/30/removed
- Runic Shield I now also grants a Swain.
- Runic Shield II now also grants a Vex.
- Runic Shield III has been removed.
- Burning Censer Bonus Attack Speed: 50% ⇒ 40%
- Burning Censer now also grants a Lulu.
- Cutthroat Mana Reap: 65% ⇒ 50%
- Cutthroat now also grants a Talon.
- Duet bonus health: 400 ⇒ 200.
- Duet now also grants a Senna.
- On Guard Disarm Duration: 3 seconds ⇒ 2.5 seconds
- On Guard now also grants a Warwick.
- Life Learning now also grants a Syndra.
- Life Learning no longer works in PvE rounds.
- One For All now also grants an Ashe.
- Cash Out now also grants an Ashe.
- Portable Forge Option – Obsidian Cleaver Armor and Magic Resist Reduction: 70% ⇒ 60%
- Pirates now also awards a Quinn.
- Self-Repair Repair Time: 6 seconds ⇒ 7 seconds.
- Self-Repair now also grants a Zilean.
- Just a scratch now also grants a Sejuani.
- Sniper Heart now grants an Ashe instead of a Tristana.
- What Little Ones now also awards a Corki.
- Behind Me now also grants a Blitzcrank.
- Double Shot Heart now grants a Corki instead of a Kog’Maw.
- Unstable Evolution: Fixed a bug where 3-star champions with items were receiving more stacks than intended.
- Unstable Evolution now also grants a Rek’Sai.
- Armor Plates now activate once at 50% health, granting 3 seconds of invulnerability.
- Armor Plates now also grants a Cho’Gath.
- Broken Stopwatch now also grants a Zilean.
- Broken Timer will never appear in stage 1-4.
- Clear Mind can only appear in phase 1-4.
- Gold Reserves Max Damage: 60% ⇒ 50%
- Gold Reserves now also grants a Quinn.
- Instant Injection now also grants a Warwick.
- Scrapyard now also awards an Ezreal.
- Scholar’s Crest now awards a Zyra instead of a Heimerdinger.
- Sniper Damage Reduction: 45% ⇒ 50%
- Sniper now also grants a Corki.
- Smoke Bomb now also grants a Talon.
- Spellblade ability power scaling on next basic attack after cast: 225% ⇒ 200%
- Spellblade now also grants a Swain.
- Titanic Strength will rarely appear as a first choice for augments.
- Heavenly Grace III Omnisuction: 25% ⇒ 35%
- Cybernetic Implants III Health: 350 ⇒ 450
- Agent Soul has been removed.
- High Quality Shop now also grants 5 gold.
- High Quality Store will never appear as a first increase.
- Improvised Armor III Armor and Magic Resist: 75 ⇒ 80
- Celebrity Soul now also grants 8 gold.
- Weak Point: Additional Weak Point tiers will no longer be offered after choosing any of its tiers
- Amulet of the Forest will never appear as a third increase.
- Under the same spotlight: Level 2 (gold) ⇒ level 3 (prismatic).
- Spotlight Sharing Bonus: 100% ⇒ 125%
- Under the same focus now also grants a Senna.
TFT Attribute Changes
- Fighter Bonus Health: 125/225/400/700 ⇒ 125/225/450/800
- Contender Attack Speed: 30/55/80/130% ⇒ 25/55/90/150%
- Technochemist Bonus Attack Speed: 15/50/90/135% ⇒ 15/40/80/150%
- Technochemist max health regen per second: 3/5/8/15% ⇒ 4/7/10/18%
- Mechanic Base Attack Speed: 10/35/70% ⇒ 10/40/80%
- Agent Stun Duration: 5 seconds ⇒ 4 seconds
- Colossus now also grants an innate 1000 health bonus.
- Cho’gath’s base health: 1300 ⇒ 700.
- Galio Base Health: 1800 ⇒ 1200
- Groundbreaking Mechanical Bear Base Health: 850 ⇒ 775
- Basic life of the Innovator hextech dragon: 1250 ⇒ 1125.
- Breakthrough Hextech Dragon Fear Duration: 3 seconds ⇒ 2 seconds
- Breakthrough Hextech Dragon Critical Hit Bonus Damage: 30% ⇒ 10%
- New bonuses have been added with 7 units for each Mutant variation.
- Mutant Adrenaline Rush (7): 100% chance to activate and 40 attack damage.
- Bioparasite with Mutant (7): 80% omnisuction.
- Mutant Cybernetic Upgrade (7): 1500 health and 100 attack damage.
- Mutant Cybernetic Enhancement Health (5): 1000 ⇒ 900
- Mutant Metamorphosis (7): 35 armor and magic resist, 7 attack damage and ability power every 2 seconds (stacks up to 5 times).
- Synaptic Web with Mutant (7): 40 mana and 50 ability power.
- Void Hatchling with Mutant (7): 80% damage as true damage.
- Mutant Ravenous Appetite (7): Grants 40 attack damage and ability power each time an ally dies.
- Junkyard is now smarter! Units like Ezreal and Irelia will no longer gain Hextech Gunblades or Morellonomicon.
- Celebrity is now a 1/2/3/5 attribute.
- Celebrity (1): Bonus Damage: 20% ⇒ 15%
- Celebrity (5): All bonuses are doubled.
- Double Shot is now a 2/3/4/5 attribute.
- Double Shot Trigger Chance: 40/55/70/100%.
- Double Shot Attack Damage: 10/25/40/60.
- Double Shot’s tooltip now specifies that it works on ability casts as well.
Changes in TFT Units
- Vida de Kassadin: 700 ⇒ 750.
- Kassadin’s attributes are now Scholar and Mutant.
- Ziggs Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 55
- Blitzcrank’s stats are now Bodyguard and Scrapper (no longer Protector).
- Swain’s Hand of Death Damage: 250/340/480 ⇒ 225/300/450
- Swain’s attributes are now Hextech and Arcanologist.
- Talon’s End of Blade Damage: 450/625/950 ⇒ 450/650/950
- Talon’s attributes are now Gallant and Assassin.
- Talon VIP Bonus: Blade’s Edge now deals true damage and lasts 100% longer.
- Cho’Gath’s Feast Damage: 900/975/1050 ⇒ 850/950/1050
- Ekko’s attributes are now Scrapper, Innovator, and Assassin.
- Ekko Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 65
- Vida de Ekko: 650 ⇒ 700.
- Ekko Armor and Magic Resist: 30 ⇒ 40
- Ekko’s Parallel Convergence Damage: 175/225/375 ⇒ 150/200/350
- Gangplank Parliament Base Damage: 110/150/200 ⇒ 120/160/225
- Leona’s attributes are now Gallant and Bodyguard.
- Leona VIP Bonus: Leona heals for 0.8% of her maximum health every second for each unit that targets her.
- Malefic Visions of Malzahar Damage: 650/900/1100 ⇒ 625/875/1050
- Vex Personal Space Shield: 525/675/850 ⇒ 550/700/900
- Vex Armor and Magic Resist: 40 ⇒ 50
- Zac now takes 75% less damage while casting his ability.
- Zac Ability Damage: 400/525/999 ⇒ 300/400/600
- Braum’s Wall Breaker stun duration: 2/3/6 seconds ⇒ 1.75/2.25/8 seconds
- Order Damage – Orianna Shockwave: 350/550/1200 ⇒ 300/450/1200
- Command Shield Value: Orianna Shockwave: 100/150/400 ⇒ 120/170/600.
- Seraphine Encore Damage: 275/450/1200 ⇒ 250/400/1200
- Seraphine Bis Attack Speed Bonus: 30/50/100% ⇒ 30/45/100%
- Vi is now a 4 cost champion with a new ability: Piltover Pulverizer.
- Vi’s attributes are now Rival, Agent, and Fighter.
- Vi Health: 1000 ⇒ 900
- Galio Colossal Entrance Damage: 200/300/9001 ⇒ 150/225/9001.
- Galio Colossal Entrance Stun Duration: 1.5/1.75/9.5 seconds ⇒ 1/1.5/10 seconds
- Galio’s Colossal Entrance now deals 5% of his maximum health as bonus damage.
- Jinx Armor and Magic Resist: 35 ⇒ 40
- Super Mega Death Rocket! Attack Damage Scaling Jinx’s: 200/210/888% ⇒ 220/230/888%
- Jinx’s attributes are now Rival, Scrapper, and Double Shot.
- Following the release of Super Mega Deadly Rocket! from Jinx, now automatically attacks random valid targets with each attack. She’s crazy!
- Tahm Kench Devour Damage: 900/1350/30000 ⇒ 900/1350/30000
- When feeding Tahm Kench, a mini progress bar appears to help you know how long to wait.
TFT Item Changes
- Guardian Angel has been removed.
- Edge of the Night Recipe: Greatsword and Chain Vest.
- Edge of Night: +20 Armor, +10 Attack Damage.
- Edge of Night: When the wearer first drops below 50% health, they briefly enter stealth, become untargetable, and remove all debuffs. After coming out of stealth, the wearer gains 40% bonus attack speed.
- Edge of Night is a unique item, meaning you can only equip one per unit.
- Dawn’s Umbral (Radiant): After coming out of stealth, grants 55% bonus attack speed. Triggers a second time when falling below 25% health.
Fountain: Riot Games